ankin law office llc
162 West Grand Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Toll Free: 800-442-6546
Chicago SSD Attorney
Illinois SSI Lawyers
When you become disabled and are unable to work, social security disability benefits are of utmost importance to you and you cannot afford to wait to receive those benefits. Unfortunately, the amount of time it takes for the Social Security Administration to review a claim can take several months or even years. If the claim is denied and an appeals hearing is necessary, the time it takes to receive your social security benefits can be even longer. In fact, according to the Social Security Administration, the average processing time for a hearing decision is 442 days.
While the SSD and SSI case backlog is incredibly frustrating, there are proactive steps that you can take in order to help reduce the amount it takes to process your SSD or SSI claim.
Consult with an experienced SSD and SSI attorney.
While we do not claim that we can guarantee a faster claim processing time or that we have any special control over your claim decision, the Chicago SSD attorneys at Ankin Law Offices, LLC can help guide you through the SSD and SSI claims process. We will work with you to do the following:
- Prepare and review the initial application and the accompanying forms that must be filed with the Social Security Administration.
- Review your disability documentation and determine whether any additional supporting documentation may be needed. You bear the burden of proof to demonstrate that you are eligible for social security disability benefits and our Chicago SSD and SSI lawyers will help you prepare adequate documentation of your income and financial resources.
- Monitor the progress of your social security disability claim and promptly notify you of any developments or requests for additional information.
- Ensure that an appeal is promptly filed if you claim is denied.
- Prepare you for your social security disability benefits hearing.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
The trusted Chicago SSD and SSI attorneys at Ankin Law Offices are dedicated to helping clients obtain the social security disability benefits that they need and deserve. We will explain the entire social security claim process to you and assist you with the claims application. If your claim is denied, we will help you file a timely appeal and prepare you for your hearing. Contact one of our experienced Chicago social security disability attorneys to schedule a free consultation to learn more about how we can help you with your SSD or SSI disability claims.